be quiet! Dark Rock 4 1x 120mm Fan Air Cooler [Ultra Quiet]
Dark Rock is the high-end series of the be quiet! range of CPU coolers. It comprises double-tower, single-tower and top-flow cooler designs. They all offer incredible performance-to-noise ratios and the highest reliability available with absolutely no compromise in silence and performance. Dark Rock coolers are virtually inaudible and place the famous be quiet! SilentWings® technology at the heart of your PC. They are excellent for overclocked systems and demanding multi-graphics platforms.
No Compromise Silence and Performance
Dark Rock 4 offers an extreme cooling performance and virtually inaudible operation. Perfect for overclocked systems and demanding workstations.
- Silent Wings 135mm PWM fan features an advanced fluid-dynamic bearing and a smooth 6-pole motor
- Optimal balance of cooling and quietness with only 21.4dB(A) at maximum fan speed
- Six high-performance copper heat pipes that provide maximal heat conductance
- Wave-contoured cooling fins for increased air circulation
- Special black coating with ceramic particles enables perfect heat transfer
- Supports an additional 120mm fan; clips are included in scope of delivery
- Easily installable black installation kit can be mounted from above
- Elegant, brushed aluminum top cover with diamond cut finish
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
be quiet! Dark Rock PRO4 Dual Radiator w/ 2x 120mm Fans Air Cooler [Ultra Quiet]
Dark Rock Pro 4 offers an immense cooling performance of 250W TDP and virtually inaudible operation. Excellent for overclocked systems and demanding workstations.
Two virtually inaudible Silent Wings PWM fans
Funnel-shaped frame of the front fan for high air pressure
Achieves only 24.3dB(A) at maximum fan speed
Seven high-performance copper heat pipes
Airflow-optimized cooling fins; cutouts enhance the RAM compatibility
Easily installable black installation kit can be mounted from above
Brushed aluminum top cover with diamond cut finish
German product conception, design and quality control